-
Janet B posted a new activity comment 2 years, 6 months ago
thank you!
-
Janet B posted an update in the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 6 months agoHello All any information on the road work that is planning to start on Monday 3/18?
-
Janet B posted an update in the group
Wine tasting 2 years, 11 months agoHi I signed up for the Wine Class on the 18th but now I can not attend. I am sorry that I will miss it!
-
Janet B joined the group
General Group 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B joined the group
Lost and Found 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B joined the group
Wine tasting 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B joined the group
Help a Neighbor 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B joined the group
Recommendations 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B joined the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B became a registered member 3 years, 3 months ago
I am just assuming, but I think the city is going to be resurfacing Thornblade Ridge Drive.