<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Thornblade Hills HOA | Janet B | Activity</title>
	<link>https://thornbladehills.com/members/janetb/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://thornbladehills.com/members/janetb/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Janet B.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:10:35 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d587f5cb6ec6ee43ff593adbb3e1f33</guid>
				<title>Janet B posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://thornbladehills.com/activity/p/423/#acomment-425</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Mar 2024 23:16:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thank you!</p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://thornbladehills.com/members/rireland/" rel="nofollow ugc">Raymond W. Ireland II</a> posted an update in the group <a href="https://thornbladehills.com/groups/residents/" rel="nofollow ugc">Thornblade &amp; Thornblade Hills Residents</a> This is what I have learned:

&#8220;Beginning Monday and continuing over the next few months, several streets throughout [&hellip;]			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fd615aa9551f074f89596e8abdeb7d99</guid>
				<title>Janet B posted an update in the group Thornblade &#038; Thornblade Hills Residents: Hello All any information on the road work that is planning [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thornbladehills.com/activity/p/419/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Mar 2024 02:05:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hello All any information on the road work that is planning to start on Monday 3/18? </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6d56680d25c93071406b0e37b7e63e8f</guid>
				<title>Janet B posted an update in the group Wine tasting: Hi I signed up for the Wine Class on the 18th but now I can [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://thornbladehills.com/activity/p/401/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Nov 2023 20:41:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi I signed up for the Wine Class on the 18th but now I can not attend. I am sorry that I will miss it!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41adad1144506664105c588d82f48d86</guid>
				<title>Janet B joined the group General Group</title>
				<link>https://thornbladehills.com/activity/p/399/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:41:23 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f87296d2653578d9f8284b7330d0497e</guid>
				<title>Janet B joined the group Lost and Found</title>
				<link>https://thornbladehills.com/activity/p/398/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:41:02 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fb3a8699953966024ccc4a77b4bc6085</guid>
				<title>Janet B joined the group Wine tasting</title>
				<link>https://thornbladehills.com/activity/p/397/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:40:57 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">93f62c8b9ea212c60a165587a6cdef87</guid>
				<title>Janet B joined the group Help a Neighbor</title>
				<link>https://thornbladehills.com/activity/p/396/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:40:53 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b90eea3665d65245466742b38bc0b394</guid>
				<title>Janet B joined the group Recommendations</title>
				<link>https://thornbladehills.com/activity/p/395/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:40:39 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c8f127ac3d54339e60d132fea4834754</guid>
				<title>Janet B joined the group Thornblade &#038; Thornblade Hills Residents</title>
				<link>https://thornbladehills.com/activity/p/386/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Oct 2023 13:39:36 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">306466c932b37e9a21f1a249b503422e</guid>
				<title>Janet B became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://thornbladehills.com/activity/p/367/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Jul 2023 20:13:15 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>