-
Raymond W. Ireland II posted an update in the group
Wine tasting 2 years, 11 months agoTo All: We are holding a sparkling Wine Event on Nov 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM. I put flyers on everyone’s mail boxes. In case you didn’t see it, I am posting it here. You can view the flyer and sign up for the Sparkling Wine class by going to the “Upcoming events” on the front page of the thornbladehills.com website. Hope everyone can…[Read more]
-
Raymond W. Ireland II posted an update in the group
Wine tasting 2 years, 11 months agoJanet,
No worries, we will miss your presence. I am sure we will have other wine events in the future. We hope to see you at one of the future events.Thanks
Raymond -
Janet B posted an update in the group
Wine tasting 2 years, 11 months agoHi I signed up for the Wine Class on the 18th but now I can not attend. I am sorry that I will miss it!
-
Janet B joined the group
General Group 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B joined the group
Lost and Found 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B joined the group
Wine tasting 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B joined the group
Help a Neighbor 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B joined the group
Recommendations 2 years, 11 months ago -
The Roses joined the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 11 months ago -
R & J Titus joined the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 11 months ago -
Richard Kuty joined the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 11 months ago -
Randy Rohrer joined the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 11 months ago -
-
MARK PALINKAS joined the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 11 months ago -
Jenna Roper joined the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 11 months ago -
Janet B joined the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 11 months ago -
-
Gibson Bennett joined the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 11 months ago -
-
Darlene Kinney joined the group
Thornblade & Thornblade Hills Residents 2 years, 11 months ago - Load More